Thursday, July 3, 2008

Suede's Mural

So it's been quite a while since we have done a post. I hope I haven't lost all of our readers. For Suede's birthday my mom (Judy) and my sister-in-law Gina painted a mural for Suede on her wall. She loves books so they combined storybook characters. Raggedy Ann and Andy, Beatrix Potter characters, and Pooh. They did an awesome job and I can't believe how cool it is every time I walk into her room. The most amazing thing to me is that they did it all FREE HAND. They just looked at a picture and drew it on the wall. It still amazes me. It was the best birthday present for Suede and she really does love looking at the pictures. As you can see she has a book corner in her room that she spends a lot of time in. Thank you Mom and Gina!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow- that is beautiful. What a treasure to have in your home!

Lacey said...

Now you can never move! It is amazing they did such a great job. I like when she is trying to find the fly and I love Allison Kraus good song pick. Can't wait to see it in person and I better start thinking of what kind of mural I want too. Love you Suede.

heidi said...

the coolest mural i've ever seen...love little suede too!

Gina said...

What a cool room! They did such an awesome job. How fun!

Mallory Miller said...

Way cool. She so cute! Ryker has the same corner but no cool mural. Anywho.... in my defense I tried calling and texting you. and I got no response... the NY thing happened pretty quick. CALL ME !