Monday, May 5, 2008

Johnny Cash @ the Muppets singing with Miss Piggy

I've had a rough well.....school year. I finished my first final of the semester this morning and needed a much needed break. I decided to listen to a bit of Johnny Cash to ground me. Wow, did it do the trick. I couldn't help but move and tap my feet. I'm sure those around me in the study room found it quite odd that in the midst of hell I was tapping my toes with my headphones on. I decided to share the wealth and post a bit on Johnny and came across this treasure. Nothing better than Johnny and the Muppets to make your day. There's more too if you need some extra pick-me up on You-Tube. I'm still smiling.

1 comment:

leslie said...

taralyn, i guess i have not commented on here in awhile but wanted you to know i'm still a faithful reader! suede is adorable. and are you still enjoying a break, or doing school thruogh the summer?