Wednesday, February 20, 2008

4 Generations

My 86 year old grandmother was in town last week for my cousin's wedding so we took the opportunity to take some pictures of our 4 generations of womanhood. Let me say she is absolutely amazing. She exercises every day, is computer savvy, and of course keeps up on politics. Just last March she even traveled to Israel. I'm proud to be carrying her mitochondria and passing it on to Suede. Thanks to my sister the photographer. It's always nice to have a professional around.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

So sweet... Suede is such a big girl! She is so pretty. And about the shoes... I know! I wish I still had the hook-ups, too.

modestmuse said...

Priceless photos. So glad you beautiful ladies could all be together and record the occasion :)

Nancy and Spencer said...

I hope you made a few copies of the 4 generation photo for Suede and her own posterity. I have a photo like that with me, my mom, and her mom... I love it so much!
p.s. I like your hair Tar. And Suede is such a Sowby, wow!

Little Lovables said...

Ah... these pictures are lovely! I'm jealous! We still haven't done professional pics.