Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas To All, And To All A... Well You Know





Suede loved her first visit with Santa. She decided that instead of crying, she would win his heart over from the very beginning to ensure ample presents in years to come. There are so many things you don't think of (well maybe everyone else does and I don't) about having a child. Santa visits, etc., etc. Luckily I'm finding it to be quite fun. And equally lucky I have my sister Cassie to remind me of all of the essentials like first Christmas ornaments, Santa pics, and the list goes on and on. Hopefully I'll catch on to all this soon. Merry Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pics are so adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting.

modestmuse said...

Seriously, is there anything your baby CAN'T do? Granted I haven't met a lot of babies, but she is the happiest baby I've ever seen. Thanks for relaying my sunglasses -- sorry I missed you all the other night. Looking forward to seeing you probably next week :)

alice said...

Suede is hot! I love her shoes. I think the key to having happy babies are giving them cute shoes. I mean I'm happier when my feet are shod in awesomeness. Are those Noah's shoes? I recognize them. I'm glad to see they could be passed down. I hope Suede remembers me. Just 3 more days!

Anonymous said...

Awwww....Too cute! Love the shoes!

leslie said...

the trend lately seems to be getting pictures of your kid screamimng on santa's lap, and funny as that is, i am glad to see that there are some real bad@$$ kids who aren't afraid of a little kris kringle. suede, you are going to dominate that playground. merry christmas, taralyn and company!